Looked after children
What we do
We are a team of specialist doctors, nurses and administrators who promote the health and well being of children and young people who are looked after by the local authority, across the whole of Warwickshire.
We also provide training to health visitors, social workers and foster carers.
Contact and location
Looked after children health team, Riversley Park Centre, Clinic Drive, Coton Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5TY
Tel: 024 7637 8604
Preparing for your appointment
Please have your child/young person’s date and time of last dental and vision checks available for the health assessment appointment.
- Sexual health and relationships
- Drug and alcohol misuse support service for young people
- Warwickshire County Council
- Support to stop smoking
- Somethings not right - Warwickshire's campaign to raise awareness of child sexual exploitation
- Somethings not right Facebook page
- Somethings not right Twitter feed