As a Foundation Trust we have the freedom to make decisions on how we provide health and care services. To ensure these decisions are right for the people we serve, we work closely with Governors who each represent a local constituency.
Free health events and information
Events are run across Warwickshire for existing Members but anyone is welcome to attend and learn more about the Trust’s services, ask Governors questions or to hear from some of the Trust’s specialists. We also work with other local NHS and Public Health organisations to ensure that people in our communities get information and support, about conditions that affect them and those close to them.
Click here to see our scheduled events.
Become a member
We’d like people in the local community to become public Members of our foundation trust. It is free and open to anyone aged 16 or over and who lives in one of our public constituency areas.
As a Member, you will have a say in how the Trust plans and delivers hospital services to the community of South Warwickshire.
More benefits of becoming a Member:
- Help us decide which services we should improve and develop
- Take part in discussions and focus groups
- Attend events to hear more about local health services
- Attend the quarterly meetings of the Council of Governors, held in public
- Vote for Governors who will represent you, or stand for election yourself
- Choose your own level of commitment as a member
- Receive the regular Trust Pulse magazine
- Receive discounts from high street brands to holidays and mortgages via the Heath Service Discounts website
- Half price Baby First Aid Courses (CETA) usually £20, click here to book your place