Become a Member
As a Foundation Trust we have the freedom to make decisions on how we provide health and care services. To ensure these decisions are right for the people we serve, we work closely with Governors who each represent a local constituency.
A new Council of Governors will be elected in 2019. Please click here to access the Notice of Poll. Voting will take place between 16 January 2019 - 22 February 2019.
We’d like people in the local community to become public Members of our foundation trust. It is free and open to anyone aged 16 or over and who lives in one of our public constituency areas.
As a Member, you will have a say in how the Trust plans and delivers hospital services to the community of South Warwickshire.
More benefits of becoming a Member:
- Help us decide which services we should improve and develop
- Take part in discussions and focus groups
- Attend events to hear more about local health services
- Attend the quarterly meetings of the Council of Governors, held in public
- Vote for Governors who will represent you, or stand for election yourself
- Choose your own level of commitment as a member
- Receive the regular Trust Pulse magazine
- Receive discounts from high street brands to holidays and mortgages via the Heath Service Discounts website
- Half price Baby First Aid Courses (CETA) usually £20, click here to book your place
Become a Member online
Events are run across Warwickshire for existing Trust Members and the public. They are a way to learn more about the Trust’s services, ask Governors questions, and hear from some of the Trust’s leading consultants.