Become a Member today and help shape your local health services
Become a member
We’d like people in the local community to become public Members of our foundation Trust. It is free and open to anyone aged 16 or over and who lives in one of our public constituency areas.
As a Member, you will have a say in how our organisation plans and delivers hospital services to the community of South Warwickshire. You will also receive discounts from high street brands to holidays and mortgages via the Heath Service Discounts website.
More benefits of becoming a Member:
- Choose your own level of commitment as a member
- Help us decide which services we should improve and develop
- Vote for Governors who will represent you, or stand for election yourself
- Attend the quarterly meetings of the Council of Governors, held in public
- Take part in discussions and focus groups
- Attend events to hear more about local health services
- Attend free Trust health and wellbeing events
Become a Member online here today.
As a Foundation Trust we have the freedom to make decisions on how we provide health and care services. To ensure these decisions are right for the people we serve, we work closely with Governors who each represent a local constituency. For more information about Trust Governors click here.