Stratford Hospital is a community hospital consisting of two buildings.
Building One is a new development which opened fully in August 2017. The building comprises of three floors;
The ground floor includes:
- Café Lomas, a health and wellbeing hub. Café Lomas provides information and advice on a range of health and wellbeing services in Stratford upon Avon and the surrounding areas
- Outpatient Pharmacy
- The Grafton Suite - new home of 'Stratford Clinic'
- Some diagnostic services will be introduced
The first floor is an Ophthalmology Unit and includes:
- Eight outpatient consulting rooms
- Three treatment rooms with associated investigation rooms
- State of the art operating theatre
The Rigby Unit, known as the Rigby Cancer Unit, on the second and includes:
- 12 chemotherapy treatment chairs
- Macmillan Information and Support Centre
- A range of facilities to support patients such as a complimentary therapy room
Building Two provides an Outpatients Department and a Minor Injuries Unit (09:00-17:00) together with the Nicol Unit, an immediate care ward.
Stratford-upon-Avon Hospital, Arden Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6NX
Main switchboard Tel: +44(0)1926 495321
For directions around Stratford Hospital download our hospital map.
- Visitor information
- Staying in hospital
- Same sex accomodation
- Car parking
- Keeping you safe
- Contact us
- Chaplains, spiritual and religious support
South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust operates a smoke free sites policy. Smoking is not permitted on any of the Trust’s sites.