Stratford Hospital Site Map
Stratford Services - view the full range of services available in Stratford upon Avon
How to Get Here
The Warwickshire County Council website contains information on the public transport services available in Warwickshire. You can also obtain information from the following websites:
There is a 10 minute walk to the hospital from the station.
Bike storage areas can be found on the Ground Floor of the multi-storey car park.
Drive: Arden Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6NX (use this postcode in satellite navigation systems)
Services at Stratford Hospital
Stratford Hospital is a community hospital consisting of two buildings.
Building One is a new development which opened fully in August 2017. The building comprises of three floors;
The ground floor includes:
- The Health and Wellbeing Information Centre provides information and support on a range of health and wellbeing services in Stratford upon Avon and the surrounding areas. We hold events by our clinical professionals on a range of topics to help you to stay healthy.
- Café Lomas whether you have an appointment or just fancy a catch up , we offer a relaxed place to meet with a selection of cakes, sandwiches and seasonal dishes along with great coffee from local suppliers Billys Coffee Company.
- Lomas Suite a bookable space for small conferences, meetings and events.
- Outpatient Pharmacy
- The Grafton Suite - new home of 'Stratford Clinic'
The first floor is an Ophthalmology Unit.
Rigby Cancer Unit is situated on the second floor along with the Macmillan Information and Support Centre.
Building Two provides an Outpatients Department and the Nicol Unit, a 25-bed ward caring for patients who require admission prevention, rehabilitation or palliative care.
STRATFORD MINOR INJURIES UNIT
The Minor Injuries Unit is open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays between 9am-5pm.
NHS 111 can help if you have an urgent but not life threatening medical problem and you’re not sure what to do. Advice is available from the NHS 111 online service (for people aged over 5 years) or call 111 to speak to a trained adviser who will assess your symptoms and direct you to the most suitable healthcare service, and if required they can also book an appointment. Local pharmacies also offer expert advice for a range of common conditions and minor injuries such as cystitis, skin rashes, aches and pains, coughs and colds, red eye, sinusitis, earaches and sore throats. If you need treatment for a serious accident and emergency, such as unconsciousness, heavy blood loss, suspected heart attack, stroke, broken bones, please visit the Emergency Department at Warwick Hospital.
Stratford-upon-Avon Hospital, Arden Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6NX
Main switchboard Tel: +44(0)1926 495321
- Staying in hospital
- Same sex accommodation
- Car parking
- Keeping you safe
- Contact us
- Chaplains, spiritual and religious support
South Warwickshire University NHS Foundation Trust operates a smoke free sites policy. Smoking is not permitted on any of the Trust’s sites.
Stratford Hospital - Building 1
Stratford Hospital - Building 2
Stratford Health Care Centre Building 1 - Podiatry & Speech & Language Therapy