Objectives, values and strategy
- Speak up and share concerns
- Communicate clearly and simply
- Take responsibility
- Consider communication style
- Work as a team
- Share feedback
- Show empathy and understanding
- Be respectful, kind and supportive
- Make positive changes
- Be honest and open
- Respect others
- Empower others to succeed
- Accept and value everyone
- Embrace diversity
- Call out all discrimination
Our objectives and strategy for 2022/23
- Our objectives for 2022/23 can be downloaded here.
- For more detail behind each objective click here.
- Our strategy can be downloaded here.
Our Estates Strategy for 2022/23
- Our Estates Strategy Summary Document for 2022/23 can be downloaded here.
Support for Refugees
The Trust is built on desire to help and care for people. For any refugees arriving in England, you will be able to access NHS healthcare free of charge and our Trust will be a safe and welcoming place.
In response to the devastation taking place in Ukraine we are continuing to work with the Department of Health to identify surplus medical equipment and supplies to transport to areas in need.
Thank you to our compassionate staff who are continuing to offer support and coordinate donations to help the people that need it.
If you'd like to show your support for Ukraine and its people, there are several charities which are working to donate goods, supplies and humanitarian aid to the country. Below are some examples: