Objectives, values and strategy
Our valuesSafe - we put safety above everything else
- keep patients, service users and staff safe
- take personal responsibility
- deliver high quality care
- listen, value and support our staff
- proactively seek to make improvements
- work in partnership
- deliver evidence based care
- engage and involve
- friendly, helpful and courteous
- sensitive to individual needs
- respect privacy, dignity, diversity and choice
- offer care we would want for ourselves and our loved ones
- treat everyone with openness, honesty and respect
- decisions driven by our local communities and a public service ethos
- commitment to excellence
- maintain professional standards
Our objectives and strategy for 2022/23
- Our objectives for 2022/23 can be downloaded here.
- For more detail behind each objective click here.
- Our strategy can be downloaded here.
Our Estates Strategy for 2022/23
- Our Estates Strategy Summary Document for 2022/23 can be downloaded here.
Support for Refugees
South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust and the NHS as a whole is built on desire to help and care for people. For any refugees arriving in England, you will be able to access NHS healthcare free of charge and our Trust will be a safe and welcoming place.
In response to the devastation taking place in Ukraine we are continuing to work with the Department of Health to identify surplus medical equipment and supplies to transport to areas in need.
Thank you to our compassionate staff who are continuing to offer support and coordinate donations to help the people that need it.
If you'd like to show your support for Ukraine and its people, there are several charities which are working to donate goods, supplies and humanitarian aid to the country. Below are some examples: