Organisations across Coventry and Warwickshire are working together to improve the range of services available to local people so they don’t have to be in hospital.
One area we are looking at in particular is about integrating community services and their links with the wider NHS and social care network.
We are holding multiple events, open to anyone who wants to come along, where we want to hear more about how we should be looking to work on these services. In particular we will be focusing on wellbeing and how we ensure people live healthier for longer.
Please come along and help us make these services even better.
There are events taking place across Warwickshire, to book a place please click on the event you would like to attend from the list below and book a space:
- Monday, 16 April 2018, 9.30am – 12.30pm, Arnold House, Rugby
- Wednesday, 18 April 2018, 9.30am – 12.30pm, Chess Centre, Nuneaton
- Wednesday, 18 April 2018, 6pm – 8pm, Chess Centre, Nuneaton
- Thursday, 19 April 2018, 9.30am – 12.30pm, Warwick Racecourse, Warwick
- Friday, 20 April 2018, 1.30pm - 4.30pm, St Peters Church, Mancetter
- Monday, 23 April 2018, 1.30pm - 4.30pm, Lomas Suite, Stratford Hospital
- Monday, 30 April 2018, 6pm - 8pm, John Turner Centre, Warwick Hospital
Alternatively you can book a space by contacting Dawn Spencer on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01926 495 321 ext. 3021« Return to News